Monday, October 10, 2011

Blogs..


I have never been into blogs. However I enjoy social media outlets such as facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram, and various sites that give quick short information. I never really blogged because it takes time and I just usually do not have any. I started blogging for classes in 2010, when I started at Benedictine. Since I am not really into blogging it took me awhile to find a blog I liked. I found a great blog! http://thebloggess.com/about/

This blog is basically a woman that posts about her life in a funny way. One particular blog made me and my friends laugh until we cried. This story about learning to pick your battles can sum up my personality in a nut shell. http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-thats-why-you-should-learn-to-pick-your-battles/This is the amazing story that is very similar to my life.

This is the bloggess’ quick review of who she is and what she does. I really enjoy her blog. It’s real funny. “I write for Good Mom/Bad Mom on the Houston Chronicle, but I needed an uncensored space to say the f-word and talk about ninjas so I started this blog.  If you know me in real life you might not want to be here.  I also write a satirical sex column, a parenting column that will make you wish you’d decided to just stick with dogs and I twitter a lot.  Also, I can balance live cats on my head but no one will pay me for it. I have a book coming out in 2012. I assure you, no one is more surprised about this than me.Victor is my husband.  Hailey is my seven-year-old.   Posey, Rolly and Ferris Mewler are my cats.  Pluto is a planet, in spite of what you may have heard.”

No comments:

Post a Comment